We are RTHM.
We are a mental health campaign for rowers.
We want to turn up the volume discussing mental health.
RTHM aspires to raise the profile of mental health in rowing, to inform athletes and coaches about the symptoms of depression and other disorders, and ultimately to make it easier for people suffering from these issues to reach out for help in future.
RTHM aims to do this by:
- Partnering with boat clubs across the UK. Whilst our main target is student rowing clubs, we are open to all.
- Selling our Rival Kit universal charity tech tops. These high-quality tops will be worn by athletes from all clubs at races throughout 2019 including BUCS Head and Regatta, Quintin Head and the Head of the River Races. They’re available now on the Rival Kit website.
- Supplying a free poster to all affiliated clubs that outlines the club’s commitment to prioritising the mental health of its athletes.
- Donating all profits to our partner charity, Mind. They offer information about mental health and provide support to anyone affected by these issues.
- Inform and educate others on mental health via our social media accounts @rthm_uk on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.